Our Next Meeting
2022 - 2023 Meetings
Our Next Meeting will be:
Tuesday, April 12th • 6:00-7:00 pm
We meet just 4 times per year on the 2nd Tuesday of the month
April 12th • September 13th • November 8th • February 7th
19433 Renwick Rd.
Crest Hill, IL 60441
Phone: (815) 836-4653
Generally, our meetings will go as follows:
5:30 to 6:00 pm • Check-in and mingling
6:00 pm • Meeting begins
• Opening remarks by 100+ WWC member.
• The charity that received the funds from the previous meeting will be asked to tell the group how their donations were/will be used within the organization.
• Three (3) nominated charities will be selected at random from the basket.
• The members who nominated those three (3) charities will each have five (5) minutes to present their charity to the group (no PowerPoint or collateral materials, please).
• A brief Q&A will follow each presenter.
• Members will submit their anonymous ballot and the votes are tabulated.
• The charity with the most votes is announced.
• Checks are written by each member to the selected charity.
7:00 pm • Meeting is adjourned
Remember to bring a check!
A simple concept. A big impact.
Please plan to join us after the meeting for a drink or even dinner!
You do not need to
RSVP for the meetings.
We welcome new members and even those who want to come and experience a meeting before joining.
If you are an active member and would like to nominate a local non-profit, charity, or worthy cause, please complete the Charity Nomination Form.
(Please note that while members are encouraged to nominate a charity, it is not a requirement for membership. Many members are happy to support the charities nominated by others without nominating one themselves.)
Members: be sure to bring your blank check for $100!